Get started with a Digital Humanities Project at Bucknell!
Here are a few steps and guidelines to help you get started with your Digital Humanities project!
- Define your research questions.
- Think about which technologies or tools would best help you show or realize your research questions. For a list of potential DH tools and software, visit the Tools and Software page.
- Consider questions of audience and project design. Check out this set of questions and considerations to help you get started.
- Talk to a DH expert about your project goals, strategies, and possibilities for collaboration with other scholars and students.
- Explore your funding options. Visit the Fellowships and Grants page for more information.
- Start creating and building your project!
Get in touch with either Christian Howard-Sukhil (email@example.com) or Diane Jakacki (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or thoughts about the Digital Humanities.