We’ve curated and organized collections of useful tools and software for Digital Humanists. You can explore these tools by type below:
- Data Visualization and Network Analysis
- Spatial and Temporal Data and Visualizations
- Text Analysis and Data Mining
- Text Preparation and Data Cleanup
- Transcription and Text Encoding
- Simulation, 3D Modeling, Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Websites, Online Publishing, and Multimedia Presentations
- Project Management and Collaboration Tools
- Writing and Reference Management Tools
- Ending and Archiving Your Project
- Metadata Standards
For additional compilations of digital tools, visit the DH Toychest: Digital Humanities Tools, Duke University’s List of DH Tools, Hackastory Tools, MIT Library’s DH Tools and Resource Recommendations, and the TAPoR Collection.
If you have suggests for additional tools or software, please contact John Hunter at email@example.com.